Serviced Apartments in Kuala Lumpur City Centre
If you are looking for accommodation near the Petronas Towers or the Kuala Lumpur City Centre, look no further than Fraser Residence Kuala Lumpur, the preferred residence of choice for many business and leisure travelers.
Fraser Residences Kuala Lumpur
No 10 Jalan Cendana
Off Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Facilities, Amenities and Services within the vicinity
- Supermarkets (Isetan and Cold Storage within Kuala Lumpur City Centre), 12-minute walking distance
- Hard Rock Café, 10-minute walking distance
- Quill City Mall (Aeon supermarket), 10-minute walking distance
Nearest subway station
- KL Monorail Bukit Nanas Station, 5-minute walking distance
- Kelana Jaya Line - Dang Wangi, 5-minutes walking distance
Nearest train station
- KL Central, 20-minute drive time
Getting to Fraser Residences Kuala Lumpur
From Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- By KLIA Express to KL Central, approximately 28 minutes; then from KL Central to Fraser Residence KL by taxi, approximately 20 minutes, about RM20; or
- By taxi, approximately 1.5 hours, about RM150 per trip.
About Kuala Lumpur
Covering 243 sq km with a population of 1.6 million, Kuala Lumpur, often abbreviated as KL, is both the capital city of Malaysia as well as the country’s epicenter for culture, financial services and economic development. Ethnically diverse, KL is a cosmopolitan city with sky scrapers that are modern yet full of heritage as manifested in its many building architectures.
A city uniquely blended with vibrancy, culture and heritage, and well-educated inhabitants that are multi-cultural and multi-lingual, KL is one of the most vital cities in Asia well-loved for its shopping, gastronomic experiences and ease of moving around.
Whether it is sightseeing, international sports events, business conventions, musical performances or golfing, KL brings the best of East and West in a city with a rich local character.
Essential facts of Kuala Lumpur
Bahasa Melayu , English
GMT +8 hours
Malaysia Ringgit (MYR)
Suria KLCC, Avenue K, Pavilion, Lot 10, Sungei Wang Plaza, Fahrenheit 88, Quill City Mall
VAT/GST (Government Tax: 6%) – No VAT/GST
Most business hours are from 09:00 to 17:00 hours.
Hard Rock Café KL, Zouk Out, Suria KLCC, Beach Club, Changkat Raja Chulan
Local calls can be made from public phones using coins or prepaid card. International calls can also be made using phone cards or at any Telekom office.
Vaccines are recommended for Poliomyelitis (childhood booster), Tetanus (childhood booster), Typhoid (food & water borne diseases), and Hepatitis A (food & water borne diseases).
For those venturing outside cities and towns, further recommended vaccines include Hepatitis B, Rabies, Japanese B Encephalitis, Tuberculosis and Meningitis. For those visiting Sabah and Sarawak, Malaria prophylaxis is strongly recommended.
If you are coming from, or have recently travelled in, South America or sub-Saharan Africa you must present a certificate of vaccination against Yellow Fever upon arrival in Malaysia.
Voltage is 220-240 volt AC at 50 cycles per second. Malaysia uses standard 3-pin square plugs and sockets.
Please refer http://publicholidays.com.my/kuala-lumpur/.
- New Year’s Day
- Maulidur Rasul
- Federal Territory Day (Putrajaya, Kuala Lumpur and Labuan only)
- Chinese New Year
- Labour Day
- King's Birthday
- Hari Raya Aidilfitri -
- Independence Day (Hari Merdeka)
- Malaysia Day
- Hari Raya Aidiladha
- Deepavali (except Labuan and Sarawak)
- Awal Muharram